Friday 17 January 2014

Design Freeze

AAAHHH!

So much to do, so little time.

I've got more to say about Mint Street but I prefer Cross Bones.

Nearly got Cross Bones sorted, but I have to move back to Mint Street, otherwise I just won't get everything done. At least I can work things to a greater detail in the next stage. It's so irritating, not having the skills to do things, but taking a step back, and being rational, the reason we've gone to uni is to learn things. It's just frustrating that I seem to spend more time working out how to do things on the computer or how to draw rather than actually designing/refining the design or getting to work out which plants to use.

At least my SketchUp models are improving. Context is so important on this site - the surrounding buildings (not all of them have been extruded in this drawing) form a key element in the space.





No comments:

Post a Comment