Saturday 8 February 2014

By George, I think she may finally have got it!

I sincerely hope so, at last!

I've just had a look at Sid's post - The Old Oak Bench and been inspired - oh my god Sid, you have seriously been busy playing and developing a style - you rock, and you give me the impetus to try things myself.

The tutorial with Jamie yesterday really helped too - what we're doing isn't about lines on a sheet of paper, or marks on a computer screen, it's about creating spaces that do what we intend them to do so that people want to be there and because we work with plants, they will change through the seasons.

I need to go and screw up some paper.


Here's a trial run for some rendering - I was working some ideas for the identity of the park.



I love the shadows in these images - sunlight is an issue in country so we have to make the most of it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment