Thursday 27 February 2014

Families . . . aaaaahhhhh

Had a hideous week, sorting out the vultures who are no longer circling but crashing to earth with alarming speed.

I hope that I have now stabilised the older generation, such that I have brain space to do something for my degree, rather than sitting in the corner of the room, rocking and sobbing because I'm simply trying to get an appointment at the fracture clinic for an 82 year old with 10 pins in her wrist and Parkinsons Disease. I don't want to tempt fate but I think I have sorted things so I can get back to studying.

Just watching

Interesting discussions between Ross and I - construction vs landscape - he's had meetings with Rogers, Foster and the Head of Planning for City of London but had no idea who Charles Jencks is! The shame of it. I have educated him.

Well worth a view, I'm looking forward to the next 2 episodes.

Have to say that Social Services can be wonderful in a crisis and if you're having trouble with hospital admin, try PALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment