Friday 1 November 2013

Quick Task 4

I had a go at making some patterns. Very play school but great fun. At least it was Halloween this week so my green hands didn't look out of place.

The renders seemed to have worked ok but they're not very colourful. Need to get some inspiration from Sid. Some bits worked well, but I'm still held back by really simple things like how to specify the size of a selection, then how to move the marching ants without moving the background. I tried different layers but then it wouldn't select anything.

I also couldn't get the fill to work on anything other than the background layer. I found the opacity but not the feathering etc. I'm still getting to grips with the fact that you can't edit, you have to redo things. Some of it seemed to work, just have to wait to be shot down in flames on Monday. 'It's all about developing a critical eye'. 

Must remember to get a glossy magazine - it's ok, Jamie says I have to!

Had to stop playing with the rendering and do something else. This is what I've got so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment