Saturday 22 March 2014


Just been in to the garden to photograph something for Sid and it reminded me of what we are aiming to achieve with our schemes - uplifting moments by putting the right plant (or structure) in the right place at the right time of day/year.



Morning sunlight on a Magnolia Stellata


Don't forget to look up - the last remaining rain drops 
drying in the sunshine on a Eucaluptus. 
It really is ghostly white at the moment as the recent gales have stripped the loose bark away

This one's for Sid - what a colour combo, 
although I do confess to it being staged, they're not growing next to each other (at the moment!)


I'm feeling inspired at the moment and I'm getting out the trace and lots of thick felt pens to resolve my planting plan. Hooray!



















No comments:

Post a Comment